Today, I’m really excited to announce the official launch of a new website – FindLaw UK (http:/findlaw.co.uk/). I’ve been working on the development of the site since last September. It’s been a really exciting project to work on and I hope people throughout the UK (and beyond) find the site a useful resource.
Learn About the Law
The site allows you to browse and download articles on thousands of legal topics, such as ‘What age should I write a will?‘ and ‘No win, No fee‘.
To help you locate information quickly and easily, we’ve categorised articles into 14 different practice areas, for example ‘Employment Law‘ and ‘Criminal Law‘, and also by 11 ‘life events’, including ‘Divorce and Separation‘ and ‘Buying or Selling Property‘.
Community, tools, experts…
Alongside the knowledge bank, you’ll find community-oriented tools, including moderated message boards where you can post questions and get no-cost answers from our team of legal experts.
And if you’re brave enough you can even sign up as an expert and post answers yourself!
Law blogs and Reuters news
We’ll also roll out other features as the site develops, so keep your eyes peeled!
You may also like:
- Telecoms law: Cinema company ‘bewilders’ Church of England by banning…
- Media law: Tim Yeo loses Sunday Times libel case
- International: Journalists stand trial in Vatican Holy See scandal
- Policing: Watchdog rules that Police Scotland broke law by spying…
- In the courts: High Court rules benefit cap discriminates against…