A bus driver from Cheshire was made to sign a prenuptial agreement promising to pay for his new wife’s beauty treatments, costing around £300 a month, before she would accept his proposal.
Steve, 46, had already forked out £15,000 to pay for 25-year-old Lisa Hind’s hair extensions, collagen lip fillers, Botox injections, manicures and sun bed sessions.
Desperate to model herself on her idol Katie Price, Lisa is not worried about getting skin cancer from overusing sun beds, saying that she would die for her looks. According to Lisa, “fake is the new natural”.
Lisa admits to spending between three to six hours every day getting ready. She said: “I’m really high maintenance; he knew what he was letting himself in for.
“We call it our beauty prenup, we joke about it.”
But Steve has already been working overtime to keep his new wife pampered. He has set up a separate bank account for her so that she does not have to work.
She said: “Looking after myself is a 24-hour job.
“Men should let women have a life of luxury; I don’t believe women should work.”
And with a full day spent looking after herself, it leaves no time for Lisa to even think about starting a family.
She said: “The baby would get neglected because I have to come first and you cannot go on the sun beds if you are pregnant.”
You may also like:
- International: International Criminal Court to examine 2008 Georgia-Russia war
- Corporate law: Libor riggers bribed with beer and curry
- In the courts: Trump to fight windfarm proposals in UK…
- Criminal law: Jury informed Becky Watts death was sexually motivated
- Consumer law: Sainsbury’s accused of exploiting legal loophole in 5p…