Only Law Site in London has teamed up with Findlaw UK to provide free legal advice on the Findlaw forum.
Only Law Site aims to provide a range of free legal advice on Findlaw’s active forum. Visitors will be able to post questions to the forum and receive free simple advice on their matter.
Portal Manager at FindLaw UK Maya Driver said: “We are delighted with this new partnership.”
“Only Law Site and FindLaw UK share common values and aim to provide law without limits to the masses.
“Getting legal advice can often be a daunting experience, it involves finding the time and often spending lots of money for what in most cases can be dealt with simply; the internet provides a great vehicle for this kind of service and both Only Law Site and FindLaw UK aim to champion this approach.”
Paul Singh Director at Only Law Site said: “Only Law Site is delighted to have secured this new relationship with FindLaw UK. It is recognition of the high standards we provide to visitors seeking free legal advice and is indicative of the future trends in legal services moving to online availability, free of traditional boundaries.
“The overall beneficiaries will be clients who use FindLaw UK’s forum when seeking legal advice, who will receive a reliable, efficient service provided by legally qualified people.”
The service is now live on the FindLaw UK forum.
For more information:
Paul Singh – email@example.com
You may also like:
- International: Poet sentenced to death for apostasy in Saudi Arabia
- Criminal law: Two receive prison sentences for attempting to import…
- Telecoms law: Cinema company ‘bewilders’ Church of England by banning…
- Policing: Police warn Home Secretary that police cuts could ‘severely…
- Discrimination: Report warns that HIV-AIDS crisis being worsened by Commonwealth…